Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Flowering Stage Help

Hello Fellow Cannabis Lovers,
    I’m worried about a few things, and would greatly appreciate any feedback as a first time grower. Please be advised this a low budget closet grow. I’m using fox farm ocean forest soil, and ff nutes. Doing my best to keep ph in range
    Im worried;
    1) That she is getting too close to the LED light. As you can see a few of the top leaves have turned yellow, have some browning, and I’m running out of tent room, and would welcome any ideas on how to handle this. As of now, I continue to lst her, and then when it gets hot, I’ll put ice cubes near the base
    2) That Yellow leaves have appeared again - good amount toward the bottom. I believe this is okay, but is that natural? A nute concern? Or light concern?
    3) That Recently a good amount of leaves have been falling off, and after doing some reading this seems fine, but still concerning
    4) Should I trim some fan leaves?

Tyvm
    i really appreciate it!
    Attached Files

I believe the yellowing on the bottom is because they're not getting light. If you can defoliate, I would suggest it. Get rid of some of the bottom growth and big fan leaves blocking the light. Only thing you can do about height is try to keep tying her down.

Comment

I am also new at this, but it looks like you got a lot going on, all on one plant. Any time I thought I had a problem, I took a few pictures in normal light and then played "Match the Problem" on the GWE fix-your-sick-plant pages. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures
      Anything that is wrong with your plant, you will find an answer. Sometimes nothing is wrong with it. But you got some wrong going on for sure. You gotta triage because you are in flower and your girl is in trouble. I hope you find your answers! Good luck!

Comment

Leaves at the top of canopy showing symptoms is light issue. At the bottom of the plant is nutrient issue.

Your plant is very bushy and I suggest a defoliation. Start at the top with big fan leaves and work your way down. Anything at the bottom of the plant that is in shadow is sucking nutrients away from buds that can reach the light. Plucking tiny buds that wont be anything but popcorn/larf also helps the buds in the light maximize growing.

Just remember that if youre unsure about removing certain leaves. Don't. Haircut method. Can always take more off but if you go too short. You have a funny hair cut

Comment

Tie the highest stems down.
          or make a super crop.
          the lower leaves I wouldn’t worry as dphipps is writing. Just cut them off, it won’t hurt the plant.
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X