My Spider Mites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Spider Mites

I've been trying to rid my Girl of spider Mites for almost a month. Tried Captain Jacks Dead Bug, Did Nothing! Took outside and blew with 90lbs.compressed air, did blow quite a few away. Still there. Tried CO2 tent, no help- Nitrogen tent, No help. 2 Days ago took out side and blew with compressed air and then hit her with a jet stream of water from my hose! Had to cup the Buds in handand get under to shoot up! Got rid of alot! Looking at things today with micro camera @ about 150x, could really examine leaves, then one of those bastards walked in front of camera. Sending many pictures, please advise if I should just throw away, or can I salvage this plant? She is 2 weeks into Flowering, White Widow. Lady bugs coming soon.
    Pictures are of- how she looks, is the white on leaves normal, again white leaves,Trichomes , 150x on leaf.
    Tell me what ya'll think!
    Attached Files

I've never had spider mites but my go toos for pests are rubbing alcohol half n half with water.....OR..... a few drops of dishwashing liquid, water, and 1 tbsp hydrogen peroxide.... either one just use a hand sprayer and drench them

edit = hydrogen peroxide is just the brown bottle from the corner store and you can use it at half n half as well
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

You are in flower .....early so thats good ...So if you want to attack those mites get PREDATORS LACEWING Larvae not eggs ... they sell for $25 a jar of. 1000 BUT! Shipping is equal at $24 they have to shipped over night total cost $50 (Live Ass kickers) next day to sprinkle and watch them eat .
      good luck
      420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
      Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
      2 Lemon Skunk Plants
      (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
      CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

91% ISO 50/50 with water, spray every other day for at least 3 treatments, spinosad works the same. These kill the adults and then the eggs hatch.
        Ladybugs added to your garden work well for many bugs.
        And BTW when I say spray I mean soak them down deep into the bud, starting with the under side, then the top.

Comment

I had mites in my first grow. I read through the mite tutorial on GWE and this is what I used to exterminate them. It only took one treatment to do the job. But I was very thorough in spraying every surface of the plant to where it was dripping from the tips of the leaves. Even though I did a reservoir change immediately after treatment with a nutrient mix that had been stable through out the grow PH was crashed the next morning and had to redo the nutrient change. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2431.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	436458

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X