Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s the problem here

Hi,

The edges of my leaves are turning up, on the video some are folded a little bit but I think that’s because I had the fan on higher as it got really humid recently.

I’ve got a Mars Hydro 1000w on 25% strength (I had it on min but nothing seemed to change). It’s placed about 2 foot away from the plants in a 90x50x160 Cm tent.

Ive tried to do my own research but I don’t think it’s heat stress (24 degrees). I’m giving her biobizz bloom and grow - I’ve got topmax and alg-a-mic on the way.

Thanks

Nothing wrong the with fan. My 2 fans a blowing much more than you.
    yea you have some slightly burned leaf tips - hold back the nutes a little bit.

the twisted New growth can be root problems, maybe your medium isn’t getting along right now with your roots.

how big is the pot ? And what is the Ph ?
    what about watering practicing??
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

15L pots but I reckon it’s got about 9l of soil - I don’t know why I didn’t fill it right up.

I was watering with nutes then roughly 3 days later watering with water. Recently I’ve been using nutes most of the times becuasd
      i use half dosage anyway and I haven’t noticed nute burn.

I've not tested my ph - I heard it’s not as important if you’re growing in soil (more important in coco?)

Comment

PH levels is very important in soil lol. Just as in coco and hydro,
        this is your problem. You need to monitor the PH if you want a healthy plant.. If you don’t care about your yields and the plant, then don’t mind monitor the Ph
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Normally when your leaves do that and you can rule out lights, room temperature which is what this looks like, it's gonna probably be a water or soil issue things like overwatering, ph, bugs eating roots, rootbound, could even be the bottom soil in your pot is dry roots don't like growing in dry soil and is similar to being rootbound not that watering is needed more often but more water at each watering
          that's all I can think of that I would check.... good luck
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Yeah I haven’t been watering until run off... do you think it could be that then? I’ve watered it until the it seems soaked. About 2 litres of water I gave her every couple of days

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              Every couple days could be the problem I don't know your pot size soil blah blah blah. Are they getting dry that fast? If so then it's ok if not could be what it is. Plants need oxygen to be able to get to the roots without it the roots will start to rot.

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't know how but I misread your post. In that I thought it said you HAVE been watering until runoff. It still could be what I put b4 if they don't dry before you water again. Without runoff the bottom of the pot could be staying dry. Salt buildup in the roots is also a possibility. Here's an article on watering explains alot more and alot better than I can.

Learn everything you need to know about watering your cannabis plants. No more guessing or worrying!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X