X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie questions

Hi all

A few questions/problems !
    - The leaves are yellowing from the bottom up?
    - minor burns on tips ( I suspect over watering with my history !)
    - should I repot ?
    - should I be giving him nutes ? And if so how much ?

Sorry so many questions ! Thanks in advance GWE community

PS - don't think it is light burn as I have moved it further away and it's a CFL that doesn't put of much heat

Comment

Repot yes root bound and if you aren't giving nutes probably gonna be your problem and as for how much? Depends on brand of nutes there are feed schedules on the website nebula made for about all brands of nutrients. Usually start at half or qtr strength recommended on manufacturer bottle. When you'r in leaves grow to edges of pot usually good time to repot till u reach final pot size. 5 gal for example then flip. And if that's an auto you'll wanna put it straight in it's final size pot from seeds or germination. That kind of stuff happens in reality though and looks like it'll be fine my blue dream started out worse than that and sagged too from over water that to be honest looks to me like your main deal right now bro.. hope that helps. Let top 2 inches dry b4 in between watering or till u can lift pot and it's real light. It's better to under water than to flood em. You'll get it down..

Comment

She needs a bigger pot of soil, so yes re pot it, and up soil also (plant her deeper, all the way to the first leaves).
        Lets hope for her and not him!
        Looks to be a root/PH issue from here, we need much more info on your grow!

Comment

Learn not to overwater basic, learn not to allow the plant to grow to big in it's pot before you transplant. Be serious about growing a healthy plant, gather proper weed growing soil and nutes. Read about light distances, yes even a too close CFL will bleach out young seedling.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Your plant is trying to grow - whatever rooting cube you used seems to be retarding its growth.
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

All of the above. I also want to add, I don't think your light is bright enough. It looks to me like it's reaching for the light, so that yellowing could be from lack of light too. Just a thought

Comment

Thanks all , have repotted him and he looking better already . Thabks dphipps for the light suggestion , I would like to upgrade but due to security reasons I'm limited to what I can do ! I

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X