Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP for 2 plants, out of 4

Hi All,

Any thoughts or knowledge, would be greatly appreciated. I have 4 autos all the same strain, growing in 3 gal fabric pots filled with coco coir. 2 are green and perfect, the other 2 are a touch bigger and about week ahead in flowering than the others, but a bunch of yellow to pale yellow leaves down low, and yellow with brown spots between veins in the middle and upper branches. All plants get same nutrients, amounts, light, etc. I have had a hard time with maintaining a good RH. Most of the time around 38 - 40. I ordered a cool mist humidifier that should be arriving in a few days. Can't get heat in tent below 82f. Sometimes as high as 84 - 85. But with 2 fans going and 6 inch exhaust running 3/4 speed, I dont think it's heat. So I'm wondering if it could be a combo of low RH and nutes?? Just weird how the 2 other plants are fine? Attaching pics of the leaves. Some in my hand from lower branches and the yellow with brown on upper branches.

Thanks in advance!! ✌️

What are you and how much are you feeding them? Got perlite in there or just coco?

your humidity isn't that far off for flowering.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

It looks to me like a bit too much calcium. Cal-mag can be a tightrope walk in early flower. That being said, I have only a little experience with autos and my comment is based on my photo knowledge. As far as differing maturity times that most often is due to each plants genetics. I've had seeds from the same bud behave very differently in size and development.

Comment

Thanks a bunch for responding and for your thoughts! (Mr. F. and CB) 👍 Here's in-depth detail. Haven't read runoff Ph, but nutes and water, or just water, always between 5.95 - 6.2. 4 plants in 3 gal fabric smart pots, coco/perlite mix (very good drainage), sharing 3 gallons of nutes & water (roughly 3 liters of water for each 3 gal pot/plant. Every other day plain tap ph'd water. On nutes feed day: 3.75 mil micro, 7.5 mil grow, 7.5 mil bloom, 7.5 mil cal-mag. Just started day 44 from seed. Tomorrow had scheduled to reduce 3 mils of grow and add 3mils to bloom. I did have the micro higher a week ago but reduced it for the stage they are at. But I'm sorta losing my confidence and second guessing myself at every turn?! If it wasn't for the two plants that look normal I'd really be spinning. lol I'm planning to Ph the runoff tomorrow to see if that tells me anything?

Thanks again!

Comment

I really don’t think it’s too much Calcium?
          if It really is, it’s a pure lockout you have going on there.

make a flush and try to give a light feeding with some new nutrients.

to me it looks like PH issues
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

What I see is a root/PH issue

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah - root issue. Are you really watering everyday?

Thanks for all the input people. I F-INALLY found out why my two bigger plants were struggling! After a bunch of tests that only proved my feedings, roots, and coco were good. A close relative suggested it could be lighting. So I did some researched and discovered my LED's were way too close and although there was little to no heat, (even just a few inches away with my hand) the light intensity was too much for the two taller plants. That extra few inches the shorter ones were away from the lights, kept them from getting the damage the others sustained. I raised them and the plants are much happier. 😊 I knew the manufacturers recommendations were to not get the distance between lights and plants less than 16 inches in flowering stage, but I was swayed by a couple of videos, where growers said my lights could be lowered to within 10 inches and not light burn the plants. Guess their strains could take it? Anyways thanks again! 👍 Happy growing everyone .

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X