What’s wrong here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s wrong here?

As of today I’m bring this inside for a couple hours since outside where I live is horrible weather conditions. 99°+ weather & then rain at night with super high humidity then during the hot day! I believe the soil is hot! But I’ve just been watering with pure filtered water. Haven’t feed because I think I have nutrient burn. Can anyone give me some feed back? New set are getting blacked tipped leaves. I water once a day or wait for a couple since it rains at night.

How big is that pot ?

those burned leaf tips down the leaf it’s not necessary nute burn, I have read on nebula article on water practices, it could also come from.

you have a bit of taco going on there, as you say it’s from the hot sunny days. How much sunlight a day does it get ??
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• EmanO
      EmanO commented
      Editing a comment
      Pot is like small. Haha super small. Like 9in maybe! But I believe it to be a sign of root rot. If it rains tonight it’ll be inside. And it’s an outdoor growing plant. So sunrise to sun fall. 7am-8:05pm

could heat stress which if then soil gets to wet cause u think it dry which might cause root rot that what the black tips might be maybe use peroxide if it is rot just throwing that out there dont think it nute burn cause it not just on end of leaf it goes down the leaf

Comment

Super small pot. Believe I got root rot once again. Had to pull my other plant today from the same thing!

Comment

dont pull flush it hydrogen peroxide i think it kills everthing in soil theres a writ up about it on the groweed easy site have a look

Comment

also autos dont like a lot of heat get strains that can take a lot of heat nebula done a list of strains for outdoor grows

Comment

I agree with Growell dont pull it apart from the leaf issues it still looks like it could recover

Comment

Put it in a 5 gallon pot and put a fan on it. The main stock is thin and it looks like it's shallow in the pot. The fan will keep the temp down and give you a plant strong enough to hold the buds. Make sure you have good drainage.

Comment

Definitely double your pot size at minimum. I'm growing my very first autos in a 1 gallon, and a 5 gallon bucket outdoors, in the heat and rain doing fine. Also your soil reminds me of miracle grow or similar, may be a high nutrient soil to begin with, and you've added nutes possibly being part of the issue. I run no nutes to mine and let the rain do my watering.

Comment

The soil was given to me from the grow shop I go to for free. Possibly why it has high nutrients & I did add some. So tomorrow I’ll go by. But I do have a 5 gallon I can transfer tomorrow & I can get some foxs farm ocean soil tomorrow as well!

Comment

To me it looks like it's simply gotten too much direct sun. Small pot also allows the soil to overheat quickly which adversely affects your roots. You've got a young plant there and I doubt that it's ready for temperature extremes that many areas are currently getting. It's okay to keep it outside as long as it's getting indirect sun and try to keep the pot off the hot ground.

Comment

As of right now 6:11pm Mountain time the leaves are “un-tacoing” lol or not curvy anymore. So it ya to be heat stress. It’s an Indica “Purple K auto” so that’s why I’m experiencing this.

Comment

• crucialbunny
                        crucialbunny commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've been run ragged the past 3 days trying to keep my grow from cooking. Some of my plants are weathering better than others so I've been trying to relocate the more sensitive plants to cooler areas and using frozen water bottles on top of my soil.

Just transplanted this morning before sunrise gave it some water to help the roots. No nutrients added. Let’s see in the next couple days

Comment

Here she is after yesterday! Bringing her inside for a couple hours & been spraying 86 mites for prevention in case I have mites!

Comment

it looks all ready good work man if u think u have mites bang the side of pot at top u see come up on top of soil also lift pot bang it on groud they come out if u have drainage holes

Comment

• EmanO
                            EmanO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Fuck yea man I appreciate that!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X