Click bait works every time Toker1 :-)

• Toker1
    replied
    Aromatic penis pumps? Oh... wait my bad. Lol
    😂🤣😂🤣

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Added 6 more inches of filtration, I know its over kill, but have nosy neighbors that think my dogs are killing skunks all the time........ Or at least that's what they have been told.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly :-)

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    We don't want to see no skinny ass Olive Oil plants in there anyhoo

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Gave the old girl a fresh coat of flat white paint (All I had on hand). Fans were always in the way last year with the tumble weed grows, so used a length of PVC and mounted fans so they will be recessed. Will mount a second smaller length at the front or on the side. Changed out 4 inch filter, 6 inch would not fit in space and need to redesign or add to existing. More to follow.

Leave a comment:

• crucialbunny
    replied
    Very sorry to hear that. (The fishing part) We've got a decent bite going on of 40-80lb bluefin and some smaller yellowfin. Dorado are beginning to show in the counts as well. Offshore Mexican waters. But gaining 6 inches without bending, well, that's impressive.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well well i'm glad you finally figured out, that's really " swell "

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    You fucking got me with that title 😂😂👍🏻

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    started a topic How I gained 6 inches and made it smell better

How I gained 6 inches and made it smell better

Click Bait works :-)
    Since fishing season is a bust, had to work on to problems with my grow space. Not enough height and in flower the back yard had a smell. I had a four inch system tucked away and the thought was to just increase the filter to a 6 inch. Should of measured the space first, so now have to have a new plan.

Gaining 6 inches required changing wheels on the roll out and changing totes to a wider short tote.
    More to come, sorry I'm bored waiting on the storm and fishing season being a total bust.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X