Plant Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant Help

Hello my Friends, I made a post last week, and followed up this week, telling how i accidentally OD'd my outdoor plants with a organic pesticide.now a month later, the leaves are still dying off, and the growth has really slowed. take a look at the pics, and let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Files

they pretty good considering you covered pesticied have u tried flushing with clean water spraying it and cleaning leaves to try get rid of it all it looks like its fighting back i would percevier and take all the badly affected leaves off good luck

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      looks like you are past the stretch and well into flower unless I am mistaken. If that is the case then they are doing alright. Some yellowing fans are par for the course.

hello & thanks growell, yes, i have wash them with ph'd water, the next day after i attempted to kill them, last weekend I washed them with a hydrogen peroxide water mixture. but they still don't seen to be thriving. so i'm not sure what to do.

Comment

just keep doing what your doing it looks really good considering pity u not in veg u have more time to play just take off worst leaves and keep testing soil i got problems with mine on the pics i posted just got to roll with it

Comment

Looks like a ph issue. What is the ph of the water going in, and what is the ph of the water coming out?
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X