First time grow, Leaves are turning yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! First time grow, Leaves are turning yellow

Hello! first time grower and visitor of the growweedeasy forum.

I have no idea how to do this so ill start out with some facts about my grow:
    Strain: auto fem Girl scout cookies from Seedsman
    Soil: bottom half is biobizz allmix and top half is Biobizz light mix, both amended with Perlite.
    water: i PH water between 6.5 and 6.8 every watering, i water about every 3-4 days and i always check that the soil is dry up to the first knuckle.
    grow area: 60x60x180 cm grow tent
    lights: spiderfarmer sf1000 that i run 20/4 on/off schedule
    Nutes used at 1/2 of the recommended strength: Biobizz grow, bloom, Topmax, that is to say 0.5 ml /liter of water.
    I did not use nutrients till the first signs of flowering. The plants are what should be their 3rd week of flowering but yellowing leaves have started to "crawl" up the plant starting at the bottom.
    temperature varies between 22 and 27 degrees depending on the time of day.
    My guess after some internet kungfu would be a nitrogen def, but there should be nitrogen in the Biobizz grow solution that i provide? My question is should i keep feeding them as i have, or is there more i can do to alleviate this problem? if it's even a nitrogen deficiency. Constructive feedback and idea's appreciated, stay awesome!
    Last edited by wombatcombat; 08-02-2020, 12:51 PM.

Looks like normal spent leaves to me. Your canopy is looking full and green. As your canopy thickens the lower leaves get blocked from light and the plant takes the energy from them and lets them go. You can remove them or let them fall of their own accord.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X