Great news. Thank you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news. Thank you all

First of all I would say thanks to everyone on this forum. Because you were with me on any problem I had. I am so happy and satisfied with my first grow taking in consideration she could be double in size if I didnt do some mistakes. Never the less I can officialy say I am entering third week of flower and she is showing full potential. I am sure I will get dense thick buds because this strain had some great reviews. I am feeding her flower nutes and Im so happy seing white pistils growing everday and covering the stems. For anyone wondering strain is skunk xl and I am growing her in pot since start of april, she was seedling in small cup from yogurt than pretty fast transplanted into final pot. Now I wish i picked bigger pot but lets not talk about what would be if... Im happy and again thankful for everyone that was trying to help special mentions to Smerft85 MeEasy Gjourney101
    9fingerleafs sorry if I forgot someone. Next update will be in 2 3 weeks when buds start to form and last on harvest. Happy growing everyone

And I have to mention because it is miracle for me. This is how bottom looked on 27th of July and this one is from today. How much stalk matured in 6 days. Amazing no comment
    Attached Files

Comment

looking amaizing, very healthy

Comment

Lookin healthy... gotta love the sun no light can compare other than the damn bugs I miss growing outside.... you sound exited now just wait another 3 or 4 weeks you'll be sleeping next to her outside to make sure she's safe like a proud daddy.... hahaha have fun and good luck
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Cunjo420
          Cunjo420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yess. Fricking bugs make my crazy like those little jumping bugs with wings. They run from me when I chase them with finger. Then suddenly jump and dissapear

How great now i'd like to see a bud shot at 3wks into flowering. New photos of the whole plant would be great. I'd like to see how tall it is if you can post the whole plant. The wound healed really well.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Cunjo420
          Cunjo420 commented
          Editing a comment
          I knew I forgot someone hahaha. Pic in a min

SoOrbudgal 150 with pot. centimeters. She was topped in first month so she had to produce 2 long ones instead of one plus she doesnt have almost any streching.
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Boy she's looking good and a big sativa plant looks like. She may be taking a long flowering time to ripen but she'll be worth it.

• Cunjo420
          Cunjo420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you and I hope so haha. Im glad also I multiplied nodes so I end up with more colas. I feel so excited haha. I will have months worth of smoking

All the anticipation you have will double daily. Great job and enjoy seeing uer spread those wings!
        Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
        300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
        FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

Lookin good!! I cant wait to see them nugs form!

Comment

Great grow. Soon you'll smoke the fruits of your labor.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Thanks everyone, it really means

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X