Did I skip a week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I skip a week?

Ok !! Usually I don't consider the transition week as the first week of flowering... Maybe it is, tell me if my Nepal Jam will be in week 3 or maybe in week 4. I believe she's kinda bit too much frosty for week 3... Could it be the strain ? Anyway she is the most colourful and vibrant from the rest of my girls.

Cheers,

Farmbuck
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Yes well i'm looking at my calendar also for my 3 lemon haze autos and it's telling me now that i was a week ahead and so i'm on schedule and not further along than i thought. Dang stoner brain LOL. She looks good regardless what week
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you count the transition week as part of the flowering week ? If so then I must be in week 4 lolll

Nice bud!! I start counting when I see the flower button begin to form... a few days after the 1st white hairs show.

Comment

Ya know Farmbuck the more i read and listen to other folks doing autos( i'm still learning these little gals) the more i contradict myself. When i messed up by a week with these i'm waiting on now how did i do that? I kinda know i starting counting days from when it hit the soil from sprout. The next run i do i'm going to count from when the tops start showing bud hairs then i'm going to say day 1 of flower. Heck i don't know i see white hairs from calyx and elongating tops i say preflower.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Which is easier to calculate the beginning of flowering, is auto strains or photo strains ? It was my first time with autos and I lost track with my photos lolll Lesson learned ....
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X