Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Which is easier to calculate the beginning of flowering, is auto strains or photo strains ? It was my first time with autos and I lost track with my photos lolll Lesson learned ....

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Ya know Farmbuck the more i read and listen to other folks doing autos( i'm still learning these little gals) the more i contradict myself. When i messed up by a week with these i'm waiting on now how did i do that? I kinda know i starting counting days from when it hit the soil from sprout. The next run i do i'm going to count from when the tops start showing bud hairs then i'm going to say day 1 of flower. Heck i don't know i see white hairs from calyx and elongating tops i say preflower.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Nice bud!! I start counting when I see the flower button begin to form... a few days after the 1st white hairs show.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Do you count the transition week as part of the flowering week ? If so then I must be in week 4 lolll

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Yes well i'm looking at my calendar also for my 3 lemon haze autos and it's telling me now that i was a week ahead and so i'm on schedule and not further along than i thought. Dang stoner brain LOL. She looks good regardless what week

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    started a topic Did I skip a week?

Did I skip a week?

Ok !! Usually I don't consider the transition week as the first week of flowering... Maybe it is, tell me if my Nepal Jam will be in week 3 or maybe in week 4. I believe she's kinda bit too much frosty for week 3... Could it be the strain ? Anyway she is the most colourful and vibrant from the rest of my girls.

Cheers,

Farmbuck

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X