Black on outdoor grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black on outdoor grow

Growing outside, noticed black on starting bud leaves. Anyone else see this? Wedding cake and Blu dream reveg.
    just wanted to see if it's normal.

Not normal, but also have no clue what's going on. Keep an eye on it, someone should be by that knows better how to help.

Comment

Very difficult to tell from your photos but my best guess is mold due to its location.

Comment

Comment

• crucialbunny
          crucialbunny commented
          Editing a comment
          I was referring to where the black spots are located on the plant. Beautiful garden though.

I'm going with it. It seems to be changing color. Purple.

Comment

The color is on the top of the leaves, not the bottom. Just in the middle of the bud site and doesn't run off.

Comment

Many kick ass strains show purple in the upper leaves and buds, hence names like purple haze. Grow on young smurf.

Comment

It would be nice if it becomes a nice shade of purple. To blend in with the golden rod and pumpkin tree.

Comment

Can a branch dieing be a problem?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yes i think you got mold and stem rot cut it off don't let it spread

I cut the first one, it was looking ugly bad after morning rain. The pictures are of the same thing, but about 3days away from it wilting through the buds and falling apart. I recently sprayed for powdery mildew, and since then seems patches of areas are going down hill.

Comment

I had to cut this out of one of my girls, the budtopsy relieved the black down inside the bud.
                  What did you use to spray them? Many things to use, home made and store bought.
                  I have Trifecta Crop Control on hand if I see more of this bud rot.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X