Bending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bending

Is this correct? Was advised to bend as it was too tall. I’ve bent towards the north with ribbon. Don’t want to stress her but want to keep her under the canopy.
    Attached Files

Lookin good to me. I wouldn't change a thing. Next grow you can top your main (tallest middle) once she is about 1/3 of the current size to keep it from getting so tall and it will be more round instead of triangle like a Christmas tree which is how this one is. Not that you did wrong this time it would just keep her a little shorter.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
      Lookin good to me. I wouldn't change a thing. Next grow you can top your main (tallest middle) once she is about 1/3 of the current size to keep it from getting so tall and it will be more round instead of triangle like a Christmas tree which is how this one is. Not that you did wrong this time it would just keep her a little shorter.
      Really? It feels really strange having tied her like that, are you sure it’s ok and I’m not stressing her out? What will this do to her? Thank you for your reassurance though!

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Bending her over is an actual technique used to get extra light to the lower budsites. You can watch your fan leaves if one or more of them are shading a budsite clip it off light is food for the buds

tying her over will increase production, if she doesn't break then no stress (or low stress), if she breaks, let it hang there as long as it doesn't break off it will be fine. If it breaks, the broken part will set heavier, as well as the plant growing as it had been topped. Some put aloe on the breaks,

Comment

Hopefully these pictures will ease your mind about manipulating your girl, the big on was crazy tall like yours, now her main top is over 2' away from the center of the plant and that gnarly looking "break" is where I bent it hard at 90° all scabbed over and healed. She is super cropped, topped in several locations, bent, regularly exfoliated, tied, and double caged, like I said somewhere before, they will take A LOT of abuse!

Comment

• Smerft85
          Smerft85 commented
          Editing a comment
          Believe it or not, I've lost a half dozen branches from her, all of which were 6'+, can't currently tell you where they were.

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Cannabis plants are weeds hence the name weed. They can survive through alot more than you think. When they die it's normally from being loved to death, less is more. Over feeding and overwatering is probably the biggest cause of death

• Firstattempthelp
          Firstattempthelp commented
          Editing a comment
          You guys are just the best thank you!!

Originally posted by Smerft85 View Post
        Hopefully these pictures will ease your mind about manipulating your girl, the big on was crazy tall like yours, now her main top is over 2' away from the center of the plant and that gnarly looking "break" is where I bent it hard at 90° all scabbed over and healed. She is super cropped, topped in several locations, bent, regularly exfoliated, tied, and double caged, like I said somewhere before, they will take A LOT of abuse!
        I’ve just bent her some more!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X