X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! What's the problem here?

Hy guys, I need a little help with my bublle kush
    She's 7 weeks old on the vegetive stage
    The upper leafs have a little curl and the lower leafs and stems are basically touching the soil like you can see in the images. I feed her with hy-pro Terra with half the product that is recommended in the bottle. Watering its day yes day no, I'm from Portugal and we say it like that. Sorry for my not very good English.

From the information of what you gave and from what i see she needs larger pot. Only water when pot feels dry when lifted.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Tonfourtwenty
      Tonfourtwenty commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'm on my way to buy a new pot. I've heard about smart pot, it's the best pot?

Eu concordo com budgal . você precisa de um irmão de maconha muito maior. Eu também moro em Portugal. parece bom, mas este é um vaso pequeno para uma planta de 7 semanas. e quanta água você está dando quando rega a planta?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      sim compre esse tamanho de vaso para a planta. isso será muito melhor para eles. e lembre-se de muitos buracos no fundo

• Tonfourtwenty
      Tonfourtwenty commented
      Editing a comment
      Como tinha dito se calhar arranjo um smart pot, são os sacos permiáveis e não de plástico

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eu uso potes de plástico de 40 litros. Acabei de fazer 60 furos no fundo em 10mm. mas potes inteligentes também conseguem, não há problema

I agree, she needs a bigger pot. Also, may be giving too little water every time you water and she's drinking it too fast. Sounds a lot like underwatering to me. You want to water until the pot is heavy, at this point she's big enough for a full pot of water. Not sure if CaptainWiese91 already said that or not because I didn't translate, but that's my thoughts.

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would definitely say transplant to a bigger pot and then water the whole thing. Make sure the pot is nice and heavy. When it dries and gets somewhat light, water again until it's heavy. She'll let you know if you let her dry out too much because she'll start drooping again. Try to keep her happy and perky if you can, she'll reward you for it in the end.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      After I got my head “painted” it took me 6 months to get over the looks actually. Now I just smile and say olá to them

But some looks, are really crazy, I give you that

• Tonfourtwenty
      Tonfourtwenty commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man, I'll do that for sure

I've just transplanted my bubblie, thanks guys for the help
    Smartpot 5 gallon

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfeito👍🏻

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Outstanding

Parece que ficou porreira sim 😁

Comment

Deve ajudar muito com um pote maior, com certeza😊
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Hey guys, how many days you think that the leaves go up? It's been 2 days since the transplant and no difference. I've water her 1 gallon and slowly.

Comment

1 gallon =3,7 liter.
          that’s pretty much in my book. So it it a couple of days

Comment

• Tonfourtwenty
            Tonfourtwenty commented
            Editing a comment
            É a água certa não é? Okok, epah é a primeira em indoor e elas são sensíveis 😂. Tenho uma na rua e não lhe faço nadinha e já está em fase de floração 😅

espere alguns dias. 3,7 litros é muito 😂. Eu tenho um pote de 40 litros. e eu só rego com 1 litro, talvez 1,5 litro

Comment

esta pode ser a causa de porque está um pouco caído após o transplante

Comment

Water each time until the pot is heavy, like so heavy you don't think any more water can fit. Then let it dry until the pot is light, then water again. If your leaves start to droop, you let it dry a little too much. She's probably still in shock from being transplanted. Give her a few more days and hopefully she recovers better than ever.

Comment

• Tonfourtwenty
                Tonfourtwenty commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you man, I've waterher until she's heavy like you said in other comments. I'm gonna wait

• dphipps1020
                dphipps1020 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds good. Keep us posted.

So, the lower leafs dont go up never, I've trimed the lower heavy leafs and the top.
              Two days pass and she's looking good for me, since I cut some leafs the other ones are getting higher.
              Waht you think guys?

Comment

Have you checked this out? https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures
                Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
                Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
                Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X