Are these plants male or female?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these plants male or female?

First time grower here. I germinated my seeds in the last week of May (a little late, I know), and I was really expecting I would be able to sex them out by now. I've stared at them with my magnifying glass, and spent at least an hour looking at images online, but I cannot tell yet. Can anyone see anything conclusive based on these pics? There are three plants represented here, with two pics of each.

Thanks!!

I'm guessing your outdoors? Here's the only way i've learned and it takes till they start pre flower for me to sex. So as days get shorter ( less light ) they start feeling the need to produce either seed or bud. So all i'm saying is may need more time for #3 pic but 1&2 look female to me. I'm in Oregon around first 2 wks of august i start seeing preflower from those small calyx right there in the joint white hairs and tips start showing white hairs. It could happen over night. I'm slow in outdoor growing i let nature take it's course maybe there's someone else will give you another view hopefully they can give you another way. But it's patience and just waiting them out.

P.S. Someday find a seed supplier who sell female seeds simplify.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Well pics of the whole plant could help, in general a male grows taller, with limb sets further apart than a female, in general! In other words you cannot use this to tell for certain what you have.

Comment

These are the best pictures I've seen online with explanation of what you are looking at
        good luck

TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Plant #1 looks like a definite female, plant #2 a bit too early but sure is ladylike and plant #3 looks awful boyish.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X