Normal grow rate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normal grow rate?

I'm wondering if my grow rate is slow or normal. I planted the seedlings on the 10th of july and they are only 2 inches tall maybe a whisker over. I'm new at growing indoors I have a viparpectra 450w led light

I’m a rookie but noticed the 44 on your humidity monitor, should be higher as seedlings like the rH closer to 60%. You may want to consider flipping on the Bloom light at 30 day mark and use full spectrum for remainder of your grow. Def wait for others to provide more experienced commentary, though.

Peace.
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

So I don't know much about those lights and can't really comment on that. From my understanding, most people with similar lights run both bloom and veg for most of the grow, as mentioned. Someone with experience with those lights should be by shortly. As far as humidity goes, 44% is fine. I really don't even check my humidity honestly. The main thing is heat, 86 is a little high. If it doesn't go much higher, you should be fine but definitely keep an eye on that or try to lower it if you can. If not, you could possibly end up with some issues during flower. Would be better to tell how they're doing if we could see some pictures under normal lighting. They look fine from what I can tell under the LEDs.

Comment

A healthy seedling is ready to go from a cup to a 1 gallon pot in 10-14 days. They’re most likely root bound. Looks overwatered as well

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X