Bubble Hash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubble Hash

Well, had a bit of time on my hands so i figured it was a good time to deal with 3lbs of trim and popcorn buds. So..bag of ice in,1 1/2lbs of weed, another bag of ice, another 1 1/2 lb of weed, and another bag of ice. SHIT!! buckets almost overflowing.! Maybe dont use 3 bags of ice and 3lbs of trim all at once. Anyway, just had to be extra careful. Did two runs, Second run i used the 40 micron bag only and it produced as much or more than first run. 3rd run, maybe another gram.. Dried it overnight and wound up with 7.2 grams of delicious bubble hash
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

I love it you are the man, lets have a quite little 10 or less party LOL i'll bring the pie
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

You can do 3 lbs into a 3 gal bag system. Check out my sig. just wash the trim in a separate bucket system. Then pour the mixture into the bags while draining slowly. I prefer lots of trim into smaller bags. Makes it easier to scoop up off the bag filters.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

try using a microplane to grind the frozen hash nuggets into dust over a large piece of cardboard and place in a windless spot like a drawer for at least a week to dry. it will change your life my man, depending on how little plant matter there is in the final product you can end up with almost full melt dust hash

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X