Most important seedling problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most important seedling problem

I have 5 seedsman seedlings going. Some are doin Click image for larger version

Name:	received_3189302954478913.jpeg
Views:	170
Size:	935.5 KB
ID:	432474Click image for larger version

Name:	received_2721750998083666.jpeg
Views:	135
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	432475Click image for larger version

Name:	received_291486162106964.jpeg
Views:	133
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	432476 g well and 3 really arent... I have them in cococoir and peatnoss to start them because im going with what has worked well for me in the past!! Mars hydro 600w at 24 inches away. And a fan on them.
    my ph is always between 6.2-6.7
    The leaves theirself are real light in color and some have already died off from being yellow!! Also some leaves are curling down!!!

What could be my problem

Overwatering possibly
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

It is possible that there is too much peat blocking oxygen to the roots. Your mix looks really good to me but it has been my experience that peat can compact very easily so I use it sparingly. In my potting medium I probably use less than 15% as a ratio.

Comment

Seedsman = sketchy genetics. Also, make sure they only get water with very light nutes.

Comment

It looks overwatering to me. But ive changed soils 2 different times and went from watering every 3 days to whenever the soil in the bottom of the pot is dry!!
          like i said it might just be weak genetics that are about as tough as a liberal snowflake. I keep squeezing my pots to make sure the peat isnt too tight around the plants and they dont seem to be getting any better

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X