No announcement yet.

anyone have uvb supplemental light exp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR anyone have uvb supplemental light exp.

I am currently using two 1100 led california lightworks with uvb lights and im on my first crop 7 weeks into flower so know website says 2 weeks left of flower sorry no pics.
    My crop strain is bruce banner #3 so should only have 2 to 3 weeks max so any ideas or experiance with these lights would help me out. Just need to see the right run times etc.
    coco coir, air pots, general organices nutrients only used gwe advise on everything from pretty early on.

I'm not 100% sure of your question. If you are wanting to know how much longer until you get to harvest you have two let your plants tell you when. The most common way is to look at the trichomes on the buds I'll put a little pic of a guide on how and when because it's also what you want out of your buds. If you harvest early you get an up lifting kind of high or you can wait until the trichomes get a little darker and get a couch high. I personally watch until I get about 25% amber trichomes and cut them. You will need a way to magnify the trichomes I have a USB microscope and I also use an app on my phone called cosy magnifier and microscope...
    hope I helped you out..... good luck
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I guess my question would be how to use uvb supplemental lighting the last two to three weeks of flower so ive gotten that much i would like to hear from someone who usese uvb with led lights and what way do they run theirs etc. As of right now i only know to turn on with my regular led lights for 12/12 like i have been but on california lightworks it say people have been experimenting with uvb for finish i.e. some leave on all the time some only part of day and such. Just wondering if any have any exp with them and if so would they share there knowledge thanks

Comment

You hit my ignorant button with uvb I believe I saw something about it on the cali lighting page when i was shopping for lights but don't even remember what it said so hopefully someone will chime in that knows....
        good luck
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X