Nutrient's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrient's

Hello can anyone help me was wondering wot the best feed would be to start my exodus cheese seedlings on and has anyone growing or have done and wot would yous recommend new grower sorry lol

Ps Ps so I'm n UK by the way and I'm in indoor with soil lol

Comment

i am in uk and use flora gro and shogun start on my seedling just done 3blackberry moonrocks 3future 1 2lemongrass autos and there looking great first time for me

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you growell for giving tips. It's good to have same country folks helping. We here in USA sometimes don't have the same supplement's as you thus it's a struggle. But if you got something that worked for you and your grows in same country it's very helpful to share the knowledge.

If you're growing in soil then more than likely there is little need for much in the way of nutrients yet. You might want to wait until they have developed a decent root system before you start a nutrient schedule.

Comment

ok should said before the shogun i just soaked mycubes in it for root development then just gave water first 2weeks thought it would be easy in usa to get anything here growshops are scarce have to order on line quick question u heard of a strain sweet melissa over there

Comment

Never heard of "sweet melissa" and apparently neither has google, however google and I do have one thing in common, sweet tooth was the first strain that came to mind, and I've got one in my garden, by far not my impressive plant, not even within my top 5. If it's a sister strain to sweet tooth I wish you the best, sativas are usually the more difficult plants to grow in my personal history.

Comment

sweet melissa strain grown in colorado i think by artisan it been tested at 41.9 thc regular i been trying to buy seeds but cant i think u can get the weed in dispensaries in usa the web site artisan.grown.com

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X