Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help stem question

she's 30 days old
    She was topped at the regular spot at 6 nodes in a solo cup then transplanted.
    She decided she wanted to be tied down to the pot so I helped! Then topped at more spots as she started growing upward.
    She's planted in fox farm ocean forest soil.
    Weather is 85 to 100 degrees in North Carolina right now and humidity is a biatch
    Natural sunlight everyday unless its overcast then ill throw her in my closet with 150w of bright white CFLs.
    now for what im concerned about.. the stem as you can see in the picture has these brown lookin streaks. Should I be worried? I don't have a PH pen but I need to get one.
    Attached Files

Leaves will tell you everything. And to me, they are telling you they're healthy. I wouldn't look too much into it, if it makes you rest easier take a look around for bugs. Other than that, I say you're just fine.

My stem has done the same thing, reasons unknown, but she's doing fine to this day.
    Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
    Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

On a second note, I do see the beginning of nutrient burn in the second photo. What nutrients are you using?
      Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
      300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
      Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
      FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

If you are talking about the way the main stalk looks from the soil up that in my opinion is normal. Everything looks good to me I think that soil has lots of good nutes in it right?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hey guys this is happening now..
          Medium fox farm soil outdoor maybe time to transfer into bigger pot
          No PH pen but I did check it with a strip before and it was hard to tell if it was alittle high.
          People have said that about my bigger plant that's on preflower that its like PH is off.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            The yellowing from the veins out into the leaf is a sulfur deficiency. You can get water soluble powdered sulfur at any garden store, or pelleted sulfur. If you use perlite then go with the pellets.

I have 2 that I did the exact same way but the other one looks fine btw

Comment

The stretch marks are normal, but in the first pic, top left I see bug poo! Look them all over with a 30x zoom lens etc. for bugs.

Comment

The Woody looking stem is normal. Some strains do this more than others. As the stem ages, it becomes more wood like. This is ok.
              the three finger leaves are more concerning. Seems like she is stressed out. My guess is that heat, but I donโ€™t see heat damage on the leaves. Heat Might be causing her stress though.
              on second look, the soil looks like it has very little perlite. Maybe there is a drainage issue. I would add more pearlite next transplant.
              4x4 600w HID empty for summer
              3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
              2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
              running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X