Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!

These plants are in flowering stage as you can see. We don't know if this is a root problem - I've checked for bugs... Anyone???
    Last edited by TishWish; 07-25-2020, 10:35 AM.

Natural light pictures please
    Have some fun. šŸ˜Œ

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)ā€‹

Comment

More info about the setup.. it would help a lot with a diagnosis and of course as suggested better pics.

PH levels ?
      medium ? Soil or coco?
      pot size ? And watering practices (how much water and how often)
      nutrients? What kind is used and how often and how much ?
      uaed any supplements ???
      Just because people are over 50 doesnā€™t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the ā€œbestā€ lol

Comment

• TishWish
        TishWish commented
        Editing a comment
        I know I should have explained and the pictures are not great either. We have a 5x5x8 grow tent in our garage. This the 2nd grow in it - we only have four plants in this one. I think it may be a root problem so the only thing I can think to do is to unpot them, look at the roots and rinse if necessary and repot with fresh soil. But they're in flowering stage and they'll go into shock. I'm at my wit's end. We water only when it's needed and feed them every other time. The leaves are twisted and curling between the flowers. Potted in soil (fox farms - ocean) and yes, we have flowering food as well as vegetative when they were in that mode. The pot sizes are 7-8 gallon, 2nd and final repotting.
        Last edited by TishWish; 07-25-2020, 01:54 PM.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        What about the Ph levels ?

Ph levels are checked every watering...

Comment

Do you check the soil also ? Or do you just measure the Ph in the water and then watering them ?

honestly I think you have a watering problem, and with bad watering practices comes a lot of Problems around the soil and roots.
        And if the Ph is totally of scale in soil, you will contribute to more problems with the roots.

they look sad - they donā€™t look sick. My opinion
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the ā€œbestā€ lol

Comment

What about the humidity?

Comment

Thank you,,, the humidity stays around mid 50's and I think you're right - watering problems - I just don't know how to fix it. Can you offer some suggestions?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              It all depends on how much you give, and how often.
              I have 9 of the same strain in my tent and none of them is drinking the same amount of water.
              Nebula made a really good article about watering practices and all symptoms of it.
              How many days are they going without water ? 7-8 gallons is about 30-40 L this is the same size mine are in (almost)
              And how many Ounces or gallons are you giving them ? When you water

We've been giving them a little less than a gallon regularly, until last Wednesday - we gave them more and watched for runout. It worked but then last night, they started drooping, so my roommate watered and fed them. We got up this morning and are freaking out because of these curling leaves. Wasn't there a product once upon a time that was oxygenated water that relieves the roots?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              If you want oxygen in the water, shake the bottle.
              But do you have any kind of perlite or leca stones in that soil mix ?
              I water with only 750ML and I get run off. Maybe your roots are suffocating and canā€™t breathe.

We mix the soil with perlite or vermiculite and it has worked when we grew outside in a greenhouse and the most recent grow. The more we read and get help from you, we've come to the conclusion that we've overwatered. Any suggestions to fix or just wait it out? I hate to see them slowly die in front of us. Would it hurt to repot after they've started flowering?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Vermiculite from what I have read, is holding on the water inside the pot. I think this is your problem.

Yes it will hurt the plant. But Iā€™ve seen people do it, itā€™s a choice only you should make.
              I would wait it out, donā€™t go near that water bottle the next 4-6 days.
              Iā€™ve only water my plants nearly one time in a week. Maybe after 5 days, depends on how hot the weather is and how much they are drinking.

Mist them with water and hydrogen peroxide 1tbs per qt peroxide gives them a shot of oxygen without putting anything in the soil.... you can use it in the water going into the soil but I wouldn't in your situation..... regular hydrogen peroxide brown bottle from the store šŸ‘ˆhelps with bugs to not that I think it's the problem just FYI
            Good luck
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            šŸ‘‡my one n only journalšŸ‘‡
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X