Help, strange colouration on leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Help, strange colouration on leaves

This lady has looked like this from day one. None of my other ones seem to be having an issue. Any idea on what might be causing this?

Have you looked here? https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures

That's an odd one. It looks like maybe thrips or tobacco mosaic virus.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• Hustlin
      Hustlin commented
      Editing a comment
      So i have looked super closely and havnt seen any bugs on the plant, so I dont think its thrips or a pest. It does kind of look like mosaic virus but it hasn't spread to any other plant. It's a odd one for sure.

Are they all the same strain? Looks to me like a ph problem. Same strains can even act differently. Think of plants like people same family can have different size, shapes, appetite, and even skin tone.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Hustlin
      Hustlin commented
      Editing a comment
      No they are six different strains , il bust out the ph meter, maybe I have to mix a differnt water/ feed solution for this one and see what happens.

I have the same look on some clones I took off a plant that was in flowering. Never had anything like it on the mother plant but most of the new leaves that grew in on the clone had that look. I've been having trouble with leaf hoppers in that smaller box I kept the clones in so maybe they are the cause or something they carried?
    stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
    ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
    bloom plus LED 300W
    green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
    Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

Comment

• Hustlin
      Hustlin commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not quite sure if that's it, I'm growing indoor and regular check the plants for pest and those seem pretty noticeable. But thanks for the response!

Is this a lighting problem? The color of the chlorophyll in the leaves varies with the degree of light exposure. hope to help you!

Comment

No its a root/PH issue.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X