Damaged Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damaged Plant

It was pouring outside , so I put mu plants under a makeshift tent .I have a 4 ft Lemon Diesel Clone and the tent gave in and landed on top , ,bending it at least 6 inches down the stem..It is still conneced but is now bent over..Should I cut it off at the bend or should I try to use 2 sticks and rope to tie it back up ? Any Ideas?Thank You

Tie it back up..give it some good support. if the stem is split, wrap some scotch tape around the injury..it should recover.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

I had a moose lay on one of my plants flat as a pancake 3 days latter she was good to go so dont worry it will recover
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• duckman
        duckman commented
        Editing a comment
        wish I had a dollar for every time a moose has snuck into my tent and squashed a plant...

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        woods grow brother ,It could of been a bear the entire plant was flat with a big bedding area surrounding it so something squashed it and we did have a cow moose hanging in area with her calf lol

It will recover. I have a six foot outdoor plant that was blown over by wind. Completely on her side. I broke a branch trying to prop up the plant and used duct tape to bind the broken branch. A week later...good as new. Support the plant as best you can. I used a broom handle for a makeshift stake and secured the plant to the stake with a bungee cord, cause that's all I had. Do you have a picture of your plant?
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
        I had a moose lay on one of my plants flat as a pancake 3 days latter she was good to go so dont worry it will recover
        This is the most canadian/northern US thing i've heard lol. All we have to worry about in the south is the chupacabra and snakes...

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          ya but those snakes are freekin scary lol

Leave it be, it will be fine, I have been known to break mine over, it does wonderful things! Sometimes Mother Nature knows best, she taught me to do this.

Comment

I walked into a mass hole at one time, turned around and walked out
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Bud gal its a reference that they are from Ma. we get called Massholes by surrounding states who cant handle the way we drive lol

well I yied it up with a stick and some tie wraps , couldn't get a picture today , it's been pouring out , I'll post one tomorrow ..Thanks for the replies

Comment

oldjarhead100 I never heard that about drivers could not be any worse than tourist driving around looky loos 2 car lengths away if they look " lost "
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Its not because were bad drivers ,its the road system we know it ,they dont and we have no mercy for non drivers lol thats an expression I havn't heard in a few years Looky loos

ok ,I got a picture finally , also to anyone I had some small holes in the leaves , so I bought some The Amazing DR. Zymes for the insects ,,Has anyone used this before ?

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking good if you give your girls some silica it will help them support there buds better

• golfnrl
              golfnrl commented
              Editing a comment
              From the pics it looks like your patch job is working. I'm pulling for the plant the animals took a bite out of. I'm glad you kept it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X