Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ardent Lift poor results

Good afternoon,
    I bought an Ardent Lift to decarb my weed with prior to making tincture w/Everclear. Once prior to getting the Ardent Lift I made Tincture simply by covering the weed in a jar with Everclear and keeping it in the freezer are approx a month, shaking the jar daily. That resulted in some really great tincture. Twice now after using the Ardent Lift followed by using a Magic Butter Machine (with weed that I can get high off of when smoked) has failed to result in a tincture that provides no buzz at all . Has anyone else had bad luck trying to decarb their pot with an Ardent Lift machine?
    LMK and thanks in advance...

Been decarbing with the Ardent since 2016 with 0 defects. I make an everclear tinc and also ingest the decarbed flower. I know nothing about the butter machine.

Comment

Good to know about the Ardent, because I was thinking of purchasing it. I’m a newbie and can’t smoke, what is a tincture? I’m planning on making gummies and maybe oil and or butter. No idea what I’m doing but plants are doing great in R/O water/ hydro set up. Any tips would be helpful. Almost at the flushing stage.

Comment

I believe it's alcohol with weed in it so you get high while you have a drink. Now I might be wrong but I think that's what it is.
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Tincture is washing your decarboxylated cannabis with high proof grain alcohol like Everclear, straining it and putting a couple drops on your tongue. It doesn't require taking shots of it only a little bit. Golden Dragon is a quick wash for 5 mins and green dragon is a longer soak of a month or longer. you can also make tincture with vegetable glycerin

I'm actually make some right now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200723_104614.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	431056

Space for Rent.

Comment

I make the freezer method tincture, but ingest with yogurt rather than sublingual. Too much pain.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X