strange buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strange buds

I have 4 OG kush autos planted. They are outdoors and 8 weeks old. Three are showing very nice buds but one looks strange to say the least. Any ideas

What makes long thin buds grow on top of your regular buds? And when is fox-tailing perfectly normal? Also, why do new white pistils keep appearing on almost-done buds?

Comment

• mlab
      mlab commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, it looks alot like this but it is the whole plant lol.

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Taken from last paragraph of https://www.growweedeasy.com/foxtails :

"Now with all that being said, plants are weird! It’s totally possible that many of you growers have already seen a plant that makes the ‘bad’ looking foxtails but all over the plant. Or maybe a plant that only grows in spires! The point is that there is bound to be plants that break these rules, but at least until then you’ll know what you’re dealing with. Good luck and happy growing!"

I get lots of autos whose flowers are made up of spires and foxtails but I also get one in every 8-10 or so that are made that way but extremely loose, sometimes they look like ragged shoelaces. It doesn't hurt the quality of the actual flower but the yield is weak and the stem to bud ratio is bad because they're so airy. I'm smoking some Sweet Berry Cough auto from Garden of Green this morning that flowered that way. It still smokes real nice as long as you make sure not to smoke too much of the little stems.

Comment

Think of it like this. A man and woman have 5 kids are they all shaped the same? Nope it's just nature you didn't do anything to cause it. You can cause foxtails but normally when it's the entire plant it's just genetics. Don't kill it it will just be fine just skinny buds
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Do I see signs of reveging?

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw that to but was thinkin it's part of the mutation or genetic problem or whatever is going on with it

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X