Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly, I don't know how I got this far before I really goofed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I don't know how I got this far before I really goofed...

This is my second grow, first photo period. I should have checked my log but watered my girls with nutrients twice in a row.

I started this crop behind the power curve - I kept them in a holding pattern too long before I put them in my tent. They're 94 and 76 days old but they've only been flowering for 44 days. What's interesting is the Lauging Buddha and Acapulco Gold are supposed to require 70 days of flowering. They sure look pretty far along for that.

Anyhoo - How bad should I expect this faux pax to be?
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Do you feed with full strength nutes? You can always flush with ph water and add a light dose of nutes to the last half gallon if you think that it is gonna be to much
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

If they're deep into flower they might be able to use it. I'd watch for burnt tips & if they start to show signs then flush with molasses to cool it down.

Comment

My photos are getting full nutes every watering..if their eating and looking good..no worries.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll keep my eyes open and flush if I notice a dramatic change.
          A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I dig long veg with photos nothing wrong with that if you got the time and space. I'm doing it now. I noticed last time i had a old vegged plant like in a holding pattern for over 7months cause she was a clone mom and she flowered great and finished rippening faster than say 8wks or less veg time. So i'm going to try it again.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X