Flowering question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering question!

Only about 2 weeks in. 1 plant seems to be way ahead of the other 4, I think I need to kill one because I only have a 600w light. Here’s the pic of the one that’s ahead.
    Attached Files

It's hard to see what's up with the blurple light but all plants like people are going to be a little different. It's ok and for the one you want to throw out I wouldn't, just don't let it take from the others and let it grow it will be a little girl but she'll give you a zip or three. Plus if one of your others has a big problem you can switch places with em
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Damn pics. I’ll get one in the morning with only the bloom light on. Should help. I moved the one I care least about to
      the worst spot and arranged the others better. My one looks like a basketball player standing in the middle of a bunch of nfl running backs...... picture Kareem standing with emmit smith and Barry sanders.......

Comment

Pictures are not coming out well.....
        Attached Files

Comment

If it were my grow, I'd get some plant ties and LST the tall one so that everything stays at the same height. Spread all the branches out a bit and trim off everything in the shade. Your girls all look happy, why not just keep 'em all!

Comment

Put something underneath the shorter plants to create an even canopy across all plants. It’s not hard but use things that can get wet. Like empty pots or plastic containers

Comment

I’ve started the empty pot deal and I’m moving a plant to my moms so it can have its own light. She’s better at gardening. This way I can have a full harvest.

F10werChyld Can someone explain the LST to me?

Comment

It's a training method L low S stress T training I'll add a link because I'm in training myself on the different ways to train. The problem with learning this shit is that it takes 4-6 months to try each different one lol. I just put my 5th indoor grow in cups yesterday but I've been growing off and on for 35 years in the great outdoors in other words not outside my house so I only went to visit my plants once a month. Stopped smoking it so stopped growing but my health took a turn so I'm stuck at home and started growing again out of boredom about two years ago. Sorry like I said I'm bored at home so I start running at the mouth or fingers. Good luck and I hope that this will help.

Get a summary of all the most common plant training techniques that growers use to increase their cannabis yields indoors!
                TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                s silver haze... strawberry haze...
                .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
                TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
                TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
                3 gallon pots all autos
                Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
                👇my one n only journal👇
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I’m always down for a chat!

Comment

Speaking of chat, I really wish we had a chatroom on this site.

Comment

FunkyButtLovin We should start a discord or line chat room, I’d be happy to help. Both are free and user friendly.

Comment

MeEasy everything is up on pots to be almost even with the tall one! I tied down about 5 of the taller branches as well.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X