Is this the correct way #training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the correct way #training

Is this the correct way to bend? And also do I need to clip anything?
    Attached Files

yep..good start..check her tomorrow and you can probably put another wire closer to top and a slight bend to the side..if your wanting it to wrap around the pot. I wouldnt take anything off just yet. Let it double in size and maybe take some leaves off.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

It's possible that you may have jumped the gun just a bit in training such a young plant, but yeah, that's one way of doing it. Bending, or arching like you've done here is an excellent simple way of getting plants to fill out. This technique is a great way to get more bang from a single plant but it doesn't lend itself well to small areas like grow tents or other cramped quarters. If you have the room when new branches develop you can bend them as well creating room for more branches. You're on your way. Have fun.

Comment

But its soil and sunlight but I got 7 CFLs that equal lil over 150w like I need but oh my bigger old plant it seemed as if it was working better with sunlight. I put in the sun then put on circle fan in closet. This NC heat is no joke with the 100% humidity I was fishing and the pond was like 91 degrees

Comment

Remove this one fan leaf
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20200720_020237.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	429889
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Looks fine to me.
            I would just have bend the tie a little longer up to the top, than on the middle of the main stem.
            Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
            You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

It's functional. I modify a bit with equal and opposite tension. Auto grower.

Comment

I like to let em grow a bit after I top n clone em before I spread em out like this. When the tops grow another few inches I lay the tops flat again to get the distance right & thin out the middle. *another chance at some nice clones 😎

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X