Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seedsman delivery different packages same seeds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedsman delivery different packages same seeds.

Just curious what all you fine pot smoking dope growing people get your seeds shipped to you in? Last time it was sewed into a pair of shorts. This time I got it in a cheap magic kit(that my dad almost returned to sender). I guess this is done for the country's which growing is frowned upon.black sugar, Bruce banger, 00 cheese, Bubba Kush, Pakistani valley, blackberry, chocolate cream, sweet soma, Afghan kush, star 47, ketama, cheese. All feminized photo seeds. Should keep me busy till next summer. 60some seeds, will be keeping mothers of the noteworthy strains and bonsai them out in my closet.

Anyways I ramble on as usual. So how do your seeds arrive?
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL i'm sure all is good.

Oh wow! Really? I had no idea this was a thing. Makes me want to order just so I can get the magic kit. How clandestine. Reminds me of the 70's when I had a pair of platform shoes with hollowed out heels to hide my stash. My seeds always come wrapped in bud but this is way way cooler.

Comment

I know that the last time I described how my seeds were sent, I was yelled at by forum users because apparently it's a secret.
    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

Wow squared. A pair of shorts? I don't even wanna know where those were, lol. I ordered my seeds from a different house, Growers Choice. The packaging is very good. Legit and has strain info. Hopefully packaging reflects quality in the tubes!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X