Help diagnose plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help diagnose plant

Hello! My jack herer that is 6 weeks old is just now showing theese spots on multiple leafes,one leaf is looking wrinkled just a bit and is doing a downwards taco shape.
    i have recently swapped nutes from gold labels to Flora's liquid nutes, im following instructions and i am always using 6-6,5 ph and are always doing water-feed-water-feed with like 3 days intervall,
    i will post pictures in thread sorry for kinda bad photos i could not get better
    Grown in coco with 2x 600w LED

Anybody recognize this problem?

Comment

To me it looks like some of the leaves are simply timing out. Older leaves get tired, give up their nutrients and let new leaves take over. You didn't share a shot of the entire plant but If it were newer leaves I'd be concerned but that doesn't seem to be the case. I would remove the affected leaves and keep an eye on it.

Comment

• Buckethat
        Buckethat commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay, but i am not even in flowering yet, and there is some spots appearing on newer leaf, i will post a better picture i wasnt able to take one at the time

Comment

What I can see the plant is telling you she has a root/PH issue coming on, do look for bugs as well just to rule them out.

Comment

Agreed.
          I would say PH or roots issue in quite early stage.

how big is the pot ? And how much water are you feeding every time ?
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X