New grower needs help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grower needs help :)

Hi to all and hope you are all fine at this hard time.

I'm growing two photos in 3gal fabric pot.

Soil with perlite.

Light is Migro 200.

They are 2 weeks old, i was giving them hesi root and ancietnt earht from advanced nutriens.

They both strted fine and last few days they started to curv in and lanky one looks down.

Thanks and take care Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200718_220409.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	429297Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200718_161447.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	429296

See what you can find. There are a lot of other great pages to bookmark.

Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...
    Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I had a similar reaction when I repotted to a slightly larger pot. I damaged some of the roots and the soil in the new pot was a higher temperature as it had been kept in a warm shed. Are your pots standing on concrete which can heat up during the day which could be stressing out the roots? Within 24 hours mine recovered.

If the nutrients have been too high you could try to flush the soil with fresh water and let the pots completely dry out.

Comment

How is your watering practices??
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X