7.08 ph city water, what to do? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.08 ph city water, what to do? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Just checked the PH of my city water I’m using with a brand new digital PH pen ( not the $13 amazon special but the $39 amazon special πŸ˜‰) its right at 7.08. Do I need to PH down my water? πŸ˜•

You do need to get the ph down but how much is the question.
    What type of medium are you growing in?
    Soil?, Coco, DWC or?
    I suggest getting a ph down solution to adjust it.
    Check this article out.

Learn how to easily adjust pH up and down if needed for your cannabis grow. It helps prevent nutrient deficiencies!

Comment

Growing in soil from a local place that makes up their own planting mix. Lots of turkey poop. They are growing like crazy, most plants are over 6ft and a couple are over 8. Just have quite a few older leaves doing this and I am not sure why

Comment

Dig it...
        Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

6 and 8 footers, we need pics of them!
          Is there anything in the soil to buffer PH? I add pelleted dolomite and sulfur to my soil so the plants can adjust the PH to their needs. My city water is 7.0 and I dont worry with it, when I use the city water.

Comment

Also calibration of your Ph reader on a regular basis is not a bad practice. Buffering solution is widely available and just follow the testers instructions on how to calibrate it. HTH

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X