Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 years of growing - numbers, pics, and charts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GROW 11

My most recent completed grow. I only ended up with 2 plants making it to completion. The third plant went the longest I've ever let a plant go that didnt flower. She made it 100ish days before i gave up on her. I even changed my light schedule from 24/0 to 20/4 in hopes that a little loss of light was enough to force her to flower.

It wasn't, so she got pulled.

So even, with my most recent completed grow, I'm still finding out new things every grow. Running into new and old problems, and learning how to handle them. I think i will continue this piece as i complete grows. It's cool to have a summary of all my grows in one place. Just reading through them all again and arranging them this way has shed some more light on growing.

Bubba Kush (again!)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200716-095102_Chrome.jpg Views:	22 Size:	393.0 KB ID:	428640

Green Poison XL

I stunted this one. I believe i overfed her when she was young, even though it was the same amount of nutrients that I have given to all my plants. Next time I grow this one, I'll be sure to go easier at the beginning.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200716-095037_Chrome.jpg Views:	38 Size:	467.2 KB ID:	428639

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200716-094635_Chrome.jpg Views:	23 Size:	634.0 KB ID:	428643

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200716-094435_Chrome.jpg Views:	22 Size:	713.9 KB ID:	428642

Violet Kush

I was really sad to take this one down. I wanted to see her go to completion, but I had new ones sprouting, so I could not bring myself to flip the lights to 12/12. Plus, at the point she was at, she would have been too tall for the tent.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200716-095138_Chrome.jpg Views:	21 Size:	787.5 KB ID:	428644

This is my tent wall with a list of strains I have successfully grown. I have to add Blue Cheese and Green Poison XL to the list, and hopefully ill add a few more names once my current grow is complete.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200716-094946_Chrome.jpg Views:	22 Size:	803.2 KB ID:	428641

Last edited by Doubledealing72; 10-01-2020, 09:59 AM.
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

And Finally...the charts and graphs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200716_130043.jpg
Views:	551
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	428688

Name:	20200716_144021.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	428689

And thank you all for coming to my TED talk lol
      Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Just a quick update a little over a year later.

Just over 4 years in, I've completed 15 grows. This past year, I've harvested 1,757g, or 62.75oz, or 3.92 lbs.

This brings my total to 6,349g, or 226.75 oz, or 14.17lbs

I'll try to update yearly.
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Wowsers Doubledealing72 If you are not crowned King of Autos, I'll have to wonder why! I will be dropping my first auto seed in a few weeks and I will def be referring to this all the time. All I have is 1 photo grow to my name so your info will be valuable. I hear so much back and forth on how you can and cannot top or train autos but I believe you have shown the way. My favorite part of my grow was the plant training both lst and manifold. My avatar shows one of them. I have been curious about quadlining with autos too and I see it here. Funny thing when I started my first manifold I thought twist ties and soft garden wire were a pita so I thought gee I have some leftover 14 ga electrical wire I could just make a hook and stick it in to the soil. So much easier that I decided I was a genius! The sexline you did was amazing too! I'm gonna try the Maui autos this time which is sativa dom so with a 5 ft cabinet I'll have to train all I can before any stretch. Supposed to be a medium height sativa so I'll manage it. Thanks for the great thread and I'll be watching for you. Toka
          Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
          Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
          Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
          Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
          Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
          i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
          My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
          make pH correction unnecessary
          Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
          8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
          Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
          Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Thanks TOKABIGONE! I really enjoy the training part too. It's cool to see how strong the branches are and how they will always reach for the light.

I appreciate the sentiment, but im just a normal dude growing weed lol. No king status here necessary. I still have yet to grow a photo. One day I will though!

I'm actually taking a couple weeks off from growing. As much as I love it, I have some company coming over that doesn't share the same interests that we do on this site. I also have enough to last me a while.

I've been not nearly as active on here as I used to be, but I will try to keep popping on every now and then..

If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. I love talking about growing lol
            Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Might as well continue to update this as I go.

GROW 12

This was a good grow from what I can remember. The Purple Lemonade was the first plant I had to hand trim in a while. The buds were just too airy to put through the auto trimmer. Bubba Kush always produced well, and this was no exception. The Mass Shooter was a small little thing, but tasty.

Name:	Screenshot_20210731-092235_Chrome.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	552.0 KB
ID:	528495

Name:	Screenshot_20210731-092148_Chrome.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	473.3 KB
ID:	528496

Name:	Screenshot_20210731-092320_Chrome.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	516.2 KB
ID:	528497
              Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X