Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My own medicine

Hold 'em. Fold 'em. Walk away. Run.

I've taken to telling a couple new folk to start over with their plants for various reasons. My time has come to do the same. These are the last of my seedlings. Three weeks old. Others got tossed in the great garden in the sky where all plants go: The compost heap. Oddly enough, the roots on all my seedlings were down to the bottom of the cup and wrapped, a little. Nice and healthy. Nothing like the leaves.

Whatever happened, happened. Not looking for answers because I know it was both pH and nutes. I will be replanting Black Domino and Great White Shark, to soil, today.

Day Zero.

And I'd like to remind everyone there are exactly two shopping months until my birthday. Do with that what you will.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Hello Gingerbeard I have been growing auto great white shark she is sticky gooey and getting the " ax " today. She was 10wks from seed to finish. And i have a photo Black Domina she is just 5wks and in training. I kinda wacked her leaf off to much trying to tie down arms but today she is filling out where i removed the leaves. Good luck i look forward to helping if needed?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I too have a Great White Shark going. She's 6 weeks from feminized seed (MSNL) and I'm going for a manifold, so she's been topped and LST'd.

Comment

There is a row of holes on the front door or my oven. The holes allow the space between the panes of glass in the oven door to vent. That's where one of my Great White Shark (F) just went. It made me realize there is at least one other seed in that door, from a previous bout with friction and gravity, which I lost. I'm down to 6 Solo cups. That's the legal limit in California. Damn. I'm at the legal limit. Unworthy.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss...
          Snuggle your venus fly trap while you're waiting for the new batch...

Comment

Or take your oven apart, LOL!

Comment

You laugh out loud AccidentalGardener . I am still considering my options.

This building is so poorly built, I'm afraid if I take one of the screws out of the oven door, the first floor fire sprinklers will go off and flood the third floor.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X