White flys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White flys

So far I've cut all leaves with egg and flys,but still can see how they flying!
    Any suggestions how to get rid of them?? Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ajicacap; 07-15-2020, 09:36 AM.

Let nettle soak in water a week. Than put water in container like for window cleaning'sprinkler' and sprinkle leaves. Should scare away almost anything

Comment

If its during veg I use Neem Oil with pyrethrins. Fertilome brand concentrate. 1-2 tablespoons per gallon of water. Spray everywhere on plant. Apply every 3-4 days until under control. Best time is during lights out
      If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• ajicacap
        ajicacap commented
        Editing a comment
        Now is 3th week of flowering buds already formed so do no about more spraying...
        Get from shom "total kiler" in our country they not selling neem oil..

Sticky flypaper
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• ajicacap
        ajicacap commented
        Editing a comment
        It's helps??

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely - I usually have one hanging in my tent even though i have no bugs at this time.

• ajicacap
        ajicacap commented
        Editing a comment
        Will try then, thanks!✌

Howdy ajicacap, AS Canuck147 said, the yellow sticky traps work well to catch the adult flies. If You can get AzaMax in Your area, use it as a spray, or added directly into the reservoir (for hydroponic systems) to control them (and other pests as well). The AzaMax is plant derived and is safe to use up to a day before the harvest. It is not 'an over night' cure as it interrupts the reproductive and growth systems of the eggs and larvae.
      Good luck
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• ajicacap
        ajicacap commented
        Editing a comment
        Someone told to me to bought ladybug, daid it's the best solution from everything, what your thought?

Thanks✌

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        lady bugs, mainly their larvae, will help to control the population of the pests. Also, if You are growing in soil or coco coir, keeping the very top of the soil or coco coir dry enough to prevent them from laying eggs in it will help as well. I have seen some people to block the larvae from the moist soil. use diatomatious earth or a layer of sand to make a 'dry' zone

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X