ILGM Gorilla Glue Autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ILGM Gorilla Glue Autos

Last pics before cutting them down. I’m guessing 1.5-2oz per plant dry. Not bad for a 10wk grow.
    Attached Files

Looks ready to go. Nice work

Comment

2 oz pr plants is 58-60 gram. awesome is you are getting that dried of these plants, for sure 👍🏻

congratz on the harvest my friend ! 😎.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yea, the high is definitely there! If they could be cloned from a mother plant I’d probably switch to nothing but autos. Can’t beat the short grow time

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I did a photo run with 5 critical kush on 12-13 weeks, got 250 g out of it.
      It’s about choosing the right strain with flowering time mate I was finished in 6,5-7 weeks of flower

But all my outside plants is auto, it’s too damn easy to grow. Only thing I do I water, not even nutrients

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      Nice! They are pretty easy to deal with

Dude they look awesome... If you don't mind me asking where did you get the halo looking support ring and stakes?

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! They’re just basic tomato rings. We’ve always used them for our lilies to keep them from falling over. Read a article on here about using them to grow weed so I tried them and they work f’ng great! You can use a plant tie to attach each cola to the ring and they have two uses, you can easily move them around to keep them spaces out and they provide support when the tops get heavy. You can find them at any garden center or just order them on amazon in different sizes. I bought small ones for autos that are 7” diameter and 10” tall. One thing I’ve learned is to keep everything on the outside if the ring which makes it easy come harvest time.
      Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 07-15-2020, 08:02 AM.

• Ichibaniles81
      Ichibaniles81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome, thanks!

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      No problem!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X