Leaves of Yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves of Yellow

I have my plants in 30 gallon geo pots, E.B. Stone 420 recipe soil, Cal Mag plus as nutrients, and outdoor. I’ve topped a few, trying to learn everything I can since it’s my first real grow. The weathers been 90’s in Northern California. I water every two days with nutrients. I start by watering one gallon then waiting 20 minutes before adding two gallons with 3 teaspoons of Cal mag plus each plant. I’ve began noticing yellow leaves at the bottom, I’ve read usually means lack of nitrogen. I need opinions and advice. Thanks in advance

I would suggest getting those bags off the ground. You're giving a lot of water so good drainage is going to be key to healthy roots. I have no experience with the soil you use but it seems like with 3 gallons of water you may be washing out nutrients. I'm in Southern California and these high temperatures recently are keeping me on my toes monitoring water needs. I just gave all mine a long drink of banana tea this morning along with their regular watering. Overall yours look well and I would just pluck the yellowing leaves that aren't adding to the health of your plants. Looks good

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X