Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these branches shooting new branches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Are these branches shooting new branches?

As far as title goes am I getting new branches growing out of these main branches? HAVE FEELING this will turn into massive bush. I just dont know where will I tuck all of those. No space.

I think its time to apologise for too many questions almost daily but Im trying to learn as much as I can on my first grow ever for future success
    Attached Files

Forgot to say. As I understood where there is bright colour in middle those are spots where new leaves grow and where branches form

Comment

This plant looks very happy. The only problem I see is in the very middle once the branches start getting bigger and heavier make sure you give them support or where the branches attach to the stock can split or in other words break off. I've had it happen. If you were indoors with a single light source you would have to worry about it being to bushy but the sun is the ultimate light. Another thing to watch for is if branches cross each other in a way that they rub when its windy it will rub the bark off and could let disease or bugs in
      lookin good though..... 🌲😎
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Cunjo420
        Cunjo420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very helpful reply. Yes I had my 2 main tops break when i bended it little bit downards because 2 ball type beggining of branmches grew so big they started pressing each others

This thing. ):
      Attached Files

Comment

As I recall you are doing LST? The answer to your original question is yes, when you lay the branches flat the nodes on the main branch will grow toward the light and create branches off other branches. Super cropping does virtually the same thing but would be more of a HST. All of mine have a tomato cage around the main stalk of the plant, and then a cage built from wire field fence around that, my cages are roughly a 2' diameter, one plant has two cages and a tomato cage. I pull the limbs through the holes pretty much level to the node for my LST, and any part of the plant that gets too high to train through the cages gets super cropped. Manipulation of the plant in LST or super cropping will indeed bush them out rather than let them get super tall, my biggest sativa is well over 7' before the top was super cropped and topped. Topping will also add braches in a way, dont know how familiar you are with topping or super cropping though.

Comment

• Cunjo420
          Cunjo420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Heard much from people over here. I will for sure use super cropping next year. But I was using LST 3 Times in different levels. For example 2 week they in lst 1 week not than 2 weeks in lst 1 week not. I was trying to move nodes away from each other and now my whole plant is getting almost direct sunlight

• Cunjo420
          Cunjo420 commented
          Editing a comment
          And is LST manipulating flower yield or density? BecUse my logic says stalks stems grow fatter.,(more food pumping through stem) no?

My girls are in permanent LST, super cropped, and topped. As far as more nutes being in a fatter stem, its possible. LST, super cropping and topping will all manipulate the yield, you are helping the plant gain budsights therefore you typically gain yield. I manipulate my girls because of yield of course, but also because I'd rather pick small twigs from my buds instead of tree trunk stems, when you lay the branches flat in training it kinda let's the buds themselves grow upward away from the thicker stems.

Comment

Damn I'm pretty new to this whole training thing I've grown out in public places where public don't go and couldn't go visit except maybe once a month so I'd top and trim maybe cut a branch off a tree to support my branch. I found gwe and the forum and have learned allot but sometimes when I read your posts there's so many LST, HST back to LST CNN FOX or something like that I think maybe I did way to much LSD in the 80s but I have to read over your stuff three times to catch up lol. The worst part is I can't say I'm stoned because I don't smoke. I do know or I should say I've read about LST and HST and I have two girls I'm waiting on to ripen and I'm going to start a new grow I'm indoors now some medical stuff forced me to I feel like a kid starting over, and it's not like you can just erase a mistake and do it again you have to wait 3 to 5 months to try again lol.. sorry I'm just babbling on again I was laughing at myself trying to get what you were saying having to read it three times anyways guys have a good one 🤯😱😎
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Cunjo420
            Cunjo420 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just noticed you might be talking to someone else baaaaaa. You are first one that answered before. I AM too stoned for th8s shit haha

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            Na talking to everyone. Was laughing at myself and thought I would share the joke. I find myself pretty funny I don't think others think I'm as funny as I do. Then again I probably wouldn't laugh at a 6'4" 300 lb bald biker covered in tattoos either or at least in front of him anyways lol

• Smerft85
            Smerft85 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds like my kinda people. I'm not quite as tall or big, but also a tatted everywhere biker, also armed everywhere I go so not many laugh at me either. I also fully understand your humor, sorry to make a tricky post! Great having you here for sure, and cant wait to see your buds!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X