Week 7 Flowering White Widow Photos, Left light on outside tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 7 Flowering White Widow Photos, Left light on outside tent

I expected I would do something stupid in my first grow and so, not to disappoint my expectations, I accidentally left a 40w fluorescent room light on about 10 feet from my grow tent last night. I keep the bottom vents open so some light would certainly have leaked inside the tent. My questions are:

1. What do you think will happen?
    2. Is there anything I can do other than just wait it out and see what happens?
    3. Would going to 10/14 or 8/16 help?

Thank you as always for your opinions/comments/advice.

If it was one night you may not have any issues if you correct the problem but if it was strong enough there is a slight possiblility that is could reveg but with one night i think that it will be fine. There really is nothing you can do other than correct the issue and monitor plant but typically one little oopsie wont ruin the plant. Just keep the light schedule 12/12 as by lowering the amount of light it gets will lower bud production.

Side note, i have a green light that i use in the room where i flower my plants as the green spectrum will not cause the plants to reveg. This is what i use tho not available anymore. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

Tersky is right. I was talking to a guy on here a while back and he just gave a 6 week update that's 6 weeks after he had flipped the switch on his timer and forgot to flip it back on so his lights stayed on I believe it was 3 or 4 days and his update said all good no changes..... He just turned on the timer going back to 12 12 and prayed to the weed guy. Of course that's not a guarantee that you are safe but hopefully it eases your mind.
      good luck 🌲😋
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

One word of advice I got from someone as well is the moon does exist for outdoor plants. And some full moons can be bright...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X