It's Ferngully!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Ferngully!

Very excited. The kind of excited where you hop up and down and yell "SQUEEEEE!"
    Got my seeds from GCS yesterday! It's Ferngully time!
    Five different strains and I can't wait to start, but I'm buried under successful cuttings from current project that I don't know what to do with; my little tent is fixin' to be full.
    Is there a safe way to get them to folks who can use them? Like a pet-rescue?

If I keep buying tents, my kids are going to make me move out, lol.
    Last edited by AccidentalGardener; 07-11-2020, 10:46 AM.

Man, if I wasn't at full capacity and likely to require shipping which probably wouldn't work out so well I'd take a couple. New genetics are always fun. Not sure where you are located, but in my area there is always someone looking for clones on craigslist.

Comment

Btw, batty is the shiznit in ferngully!

Comment

Remember what I said you should tell your neighbors about their pets disappearing when they steal flowers AccidentalGardener ? Something along those lines will work with your kids if they give you lip about more tents. You know what buttons to push.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

I was in a similar situation a few months ago! I had a dozen clones ready to go out of 13 cuttings originally taken. I had a problem because I had new stuff I wanted to grow. My wife found someone willing to take half of those. The other six are in my big tent finishing flower and I'm glad I kept them. Two of those varieties, GDP & Black Widow, didn't produce well in the previous grow but this time they are snapping stems from the weight of their buds. I did sample some of the BW from the previous grow a few nights ago. Even the larfy stuff I ground up was surprisingly potent with a nice mildly psychedelic high.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

If you live in a legal State you can offer em up on craigslist- "Used VHS movies $20 ea. Customers 21yts & older recieve a free clone (bag of weed)" was a common ad when Oregon 1st legalized lol. A few of us on here met up & traded clones awhile back. If you grow clandestine it might not be as easy.

Comment

AccidentalGardener I swear we just went into town we live out in the country and we needed to go to the fruit stand for peaches ( i'm canning and freezing ) well i swear if on a little table along the dirt road going into the produce stand there are several " clones " sitting there sign said FREE nothing else.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                Gotta love Oregon!!!

JDU best part of living here is freedom to grow 4 plants outdoors or continuously like were doing

indoor/outdoor grower
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                Hell yeah!!! #Utube search Montgomery Gentry!!!!

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                I love that here they recognize SOG & perpetual harvest...

Yeppers

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

i was wondering about the situation in Oregon and how that worked, as I am not too far from there. I'm a little naive and was worried about even asking. Thought about going down to OR for some dispensary cuttings in case my seeds didn't make it to me. I'm still thinking about it now that I know there's a couple of In n Outs in Medford. Multiple Oregon errands. Now I'ma be hittin' up yard-sales and Craigslist instead. Just waitin' for the thrax to let up and stay down.
                Last edited by AccidentalGardener; 07-11-2020, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X