Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Very New Need Help

First time growing I kinda tried everything pruning
    LST and topping once how do they look and what mistakes did I make or can I do more ? They’re 7 weeks Veg.

Nice looking plants! You can top again if you want or just grow them out like they are. The point of LST and/or topping is usually to get more light deeper down into the plant to increase the yield. Go here and read up on it: https://www.growweedeasy.com/7-canna...ining-mistakes

Comment

• alexstroh7
      alexstroh7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the help

All i see are basics when folks ask questions i look at the basics first and i think the pots are too small.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alexstroh7
      alexstroh7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do I have three pots ready that are about
      Three times the size !

I agree with budgal, bump up the size of the pot and let them avoid root binding.

Comment

Can you tuck away those bigger fan leaves? They look really healthy but because they are so wide they look like they are blocking light from bud sites below it.

Comment

• alexstroh7
        alexstroh7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Any suggestions for a good way to do this ?

• quietlybinary
        quietlybinary commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Alex, for tucking you take the big leaf with your finger and push it so that a smaller branch/leaf is covering it and holding it in place. This way the smaller branch holding the big leaf will hold the big leaf under it and receive more light. It is a low stress technique so it is not intrusive.

Dude or dudette, your plants look green and healthy, that’s all that matters! You can grow a plant in a solo cup start to finish. So pot size is just relative to your goals. Like someone said, do some research on LST. You want a table top look. If you’re just trying to get a successful first grow under your belt you’re doing great. You can always practice different techniques on your next grow! Good job, and my one and only piece of advice is to always check ph of water after mixing nutrients. Every time. No matter what.
      Current Grow:
      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
      ​​​​Nutrients
      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
      • Black Strap Molasses
      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• alexstroh7
        alexstroh7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks ! I have 8 seedlings that just poked up yesterday I’m looking forward to lst them earlier cause I started late on these

I would top before LST just another way to do it. I top first see what goes then bend it over after a few days. Good luck
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X