Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I would top before LST just another way to do it. I top first see what goes then bend it over after a few days. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• quietlybinary
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Alex, for tucking you take the big leaf with your finger and push it so that a smaller branch/leaf is covering it and holding it in place. This way the smaller branch holding the big leaf will hold the big leaf under it and receive more light. It is a low stress technique so it is not intrusive.

• alexstroh7
    commented on 's reply
    Any suggestions for a good way to do this ?

• alexstroh7
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks ! I have 8 seedlings that just poked up yesterday I’m looking forward to lst them earlier cause I started late on these

• alexstroh7
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the help

• alexstroh7
    commented on 's reply
    Will do I have three pots ready that are about
    Three times the size !

• Greenlivin
    replied
    Dude or dudette, your plants look green and healthy, that’s all that matters! You can grow a plant in a solo cup start to finish. So pot size is just relative to your goals. Like someone said, do some research on LST. You want a table top look. If you’re just trying to get a successful first grow under your belt you’re doing great. You can always practice different techniques on your next grow! Good job, and my one and only piece of advice is to always check ph of water after mixing nutrients. Every time. No matter what.

Leave a comment:

• quietlybinary
    replied
    Can you tuck away those bigger fan leaves? They look really healthy but because they are so wide they look like they are blocking light from bud sites below it.

Leave a comment:

• Smerft85
    replied
    I agree with budgal, bump up the size of the pot and let them avoid root binding.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    All i see are basics when folks ask questions i look at the basics first and i think the pots are too small.

Leave a comment:

• F10werChyld
    replied
    Nice looking plants! You can top again if you want or just grow them out like they are. The point of LST and/or topping is usually to get more light deeper down into the plant to increase the yield. Go here and read up on it: https://www.growweedeasy.com/7-canna...ining-mistakes

Leave a comment:

• alexstroh7
    started a topic HELP! Very New Need Help

Very New Need Help

First time growing I kinda tried everything pruning
    LST and topping once how do they look and what mistakes did I make or can I do more ? They’re 7 weeks Veg.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X