Bruce Banner Auto's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce Banner Auto's

Bruce Banner Auto's 60 days young. Mars Hydro TS3000 & KingLED 1200 (685 total watts), 3 gal. pots (will never go under 5 gal again!). Thinking another 2-3 weeks from harvest.
    Tallest plant only got to 30" tall, shortest 20" tall. Puppy tipped one over (he jumped the gate into the room), it laid on its side for god knows how long, and he ate a few colas.
    Next grow will be super soil photos (Bubba Kush/Pineapple Express Click image for larger version

Name:	20200710_100257.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	4.25 MB
ID:	426263Click image for larger version

Name:	20200710_100348.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	4.02 MB
ID:	426264Click image for larger version

Name:	20200710_100257.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	4.25 MB
ID:	426265 ).

Looking good real fat autos Hey did the dog get sick?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Ejay
      Ejay commented
      Editing a comment
      No he did right before it started to flower.
      Funny story tho.....
      Took the pup to the vet a month ago because he couldn't move, would hardly respond to us, we had no idea what was going on.
      Vet swore it was liver failure. He sent us to the University of Illinois Vet department immediately.
      Drove the 45 minutes, when we got there he was fine, like nothing ever happened!
      Saw the vet, first question asked after examining him: Any chance he consumed Cannabis?
      When we got home I looked at our stash container (roaches inside), it was tipped over (off the coffee table) with roaches on the floor.
      Yep, my pup is a stoner!, they are put in a better spot now!

LOL dang animals our dogs have shown no interest in my outdoor plants and i don't think they would eat roaches unless they moved or jumped.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

His name is Merle Haggard. We got him from a rescue that we sponsor. He was found on the side of the road by a country lake. Some asshat put him in a crate and put him to the side of the road. I'd love to meet the fucker that did that!. He was damn near dead when found. He was still in very bad shape when we took him from the rescue. He is much much better now. He looked to be in such a Haggard condition when we adopted him, so figured the name fit him well. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200603_212236.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	3.36 MB
ID:	426382

Comment

A few years back I was buying some bud from my guy who had a 160lb mastiff. He was weighing up a couple different eighths for me in his room, he left an eighth on the scale and walked away to get a bag from the next room where I was. When he walked back in, no bud on the scale just the dog in the room!

Great looking plants!!
        4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
        GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
        Second.Grow​​
        PC.Grow
        Grow.3
        4th.Grow
        I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

• Ejay
          Ejay commented
          Editing a comment
          English Mastiff? We bred English Mastiffs when I was a kid. Best dog for cuddling a kid could have!

• NickyChicks
          NickyChicks commented
          Editing a comment
          Pretty sure English mastiff and American bulldog mix. He was a big boy!

Weighed my girls right before going into jars.
        13.3 OZ off these 4 little autos. Very happy with the results!. First time smoking (had to sample after 4 days in jars), BB, damn this shits potent! As an everyday (all day long) smoker, I should have stopped after a hitter and a half, lol! Put me to sleep in my office chair!
        Next grow started
        2-Pineapple Express Autos
        2- Blue Dream Autos
        1 Bubba Cush Photo
        4x4x78 tent
        6" exhaust
        MarsHydo TS3000 (450 actual watt)
        King LED1200 (235 Actual watt)
        5 gal Wicking buckets
        Living Soil
        Will be adding my other KingLED1200 (235 actual watt) when my son brings it back to me. He just picked up 3 MarsHydro TS2000.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X