Times to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Times to harvest?

Hey everybody. Wondering if my pineapple express auto should be harvested in the next day or two. I had to cut off a rather large bud due to some bud rot yesterday and we have a warm tropical storm coming in tonight into tomorrow. I did remove some of the lower leaves to help with air flow and have a small 6 inch fan oscilating at the plant now also. A lot of leaves are yellowing as well and I don't want to lose any more buds but would appreciate some feedback from you guys. The greenhouse the plant is in isn't completely water tight and with heavy rain, like we're expecting, the roof vents leak a bit. I'm leaning towards harvesting before any more problems pop up. Thanks for the help.
    Attached Files

I think you be very disappointed if you harvest right now. The buds are not developed and the plant is just starting to bulk up. I would let it continue even if you loose a few buds here and there. You want the rest of the buds to be smokeable

Comment

Agree with 9fingerleafs if she were mine i would continue to feed it not even close to harvest by my standards. But if you want a near nothing high she is all yours.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

A near nothing high is not what I'm looking for. Hopefully the air moving around it and paying closer attention will be enough. Thanks for the help. If it wasn't for this forum I would've had screwed this up already.

Comment

So are the brown spots and yellowing of the leaves normal? Seems most of the fan leaves are showing these signs. Since this is the first plant I've ever grown I'm trying not to screw up. Hoping the buds finish up soon before I lose anymore, I had to cut off 2 more this morning. A couple feedings last week I added a little bit of molasses to the water but decided not to keep doing it because it had been growing fine up until that point. I was only adding about 7ml to a gallon.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Hondo4921; 07-11-2020, 10:53 AM. Reason: Question on leaves changing color.

Comment

It doesn't look like you have any issues with your leaves. When plants begin to bud they will drain stored energy in its leaves. As far as the bud rot I'm gonna guess high humidity from being in a greenhouse environment. Keep that fan going and try and avoid the leaky areas.

Comment

• Hondo4921
              Hondo4921 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's exactly what I was hoping the issue was. Now I just have to watch the pistils and trichomes. Thanks for the response. I appreciate the feedback.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X