Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Help

Guys i have a problem with my plants. I am now 70 days since i plant the seeds. Until now everything was going well but the last 15 days i have some issues. Here are some pictures. Have in mind that i grow it in a PC. Please tell me what to do. It s my first time doing this and suddenly now i am close to lose everything. Please urgently help me.

Hi platwnable Are those auto's? Describe your plants. Strain? Grow set up? Lights? Temps? Humidity. PH? Nutrients? etc.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24 โ€‹
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity โ€‹6โ€ w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• platwnable
      platwnable commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi golfnrl . I dont have much info about my plants. They were given from a friend because i couldnt find seeds, and he informed me that they are fem. Not sure if they are auto. From what he said to me the one plant is Northern Light and the other is Queen Special. The grow setup consists of 3 lamps with total 30watt. The temperature was on light 24-28 degrees and off lights 21-24. The humidity is always around 45-60 degrees. The PH i never test it but i am sure was in good levels because i was using drinking water bottles. The nutrients i used was 20-20-20 (nitrogen-pottasium-phosphorus) which is a standard fertilizer. I was watering the plants once every 3/4 days and the last 40 days using this fertiliser. Like i said, this is my first time and would like some advice because i am on my 70th day and i dont want to destroy everything now at the end.

I see a beautiful normal grow approaching the end of life and giving up on their foliage and giving all they have to their flowers. It's natural for this to happen because they are concentrating on reproduction putting all it's resources into the flowers to produce seeds and make babies because they are not pollinated there won't be seeds

they look good n healthy just watch your trichomes for harvest time, it won't be long
    good luck ๐Ÿ‘ˆ bud envy... they're lookin better than mine lol
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    ๐Ÿ‘‡my one n only journal๐Ÿ‘‡
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• platwnable
      platwnable commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope to be true. I m really worried. The last days every day leaves die and it look like its dying.

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Just looking at your pictures I would say it's a natural transformation to end of life. It's like a tree in the fall the leaves change colors and fall off.

Hi golfnrl . I dont have much info about my plants. They were given from a friend because i couldnt find seeds, and he informed me that they are fem. Not sure if they are auto. From what he said to me the one plant is Northern Light and the other is Queen Special. The grow setup consists of 3 lamps with total 30watt. The temperature was on light 24-28 degrees and off lights 21-24. The humidity is always around 45-60 degrees. The PH i never test it but i am sure was in good levels because i was using drinking water bottles. The nutrients i used was 20-20-20 (nitrogen-pottasium-phosphorus) which is a standard fertilizer. I was watering the plants once every 3/4 days and the last 40 days using this fertiliser. Like i said, this is my first time and would like some advice because i am on my 70th day and i dont want to destroy everything now at the end.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello you cooked the plant with the high nitrogen ferts. i would flush allow to get really dry and harvest they are done.

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello welcome. You can start your own topic and it would get more attention because it would be separate from others and have a title.
      I think you will probably have some problems with not having enough light. Also once you start seeing flowers you will want to change the food to one with a lower nitrogen content. the more care you take with the little things like your ph, lights, food, training the better your end product will be. Hope this helps a little good luck

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      One more thing for you. Go to growweedeasy.com and on the homepage there's a link for people just starting out it's full of great info

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X