No announcement yet.

Help! Harvest time for Bagseed plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Help! Harvest time for Bagseed plant?

Hey all, If anyone has any info on possible strains for this bagseed would be awesome, but does anyone know when I should harvest? Soil is the medium, grown on 12/12 in southern hemisphere since germination. Am growing this one for a friend. just need some info on strain or when to harvest? i do have a jewelers loupe but still a bit difficult as I haven't got this far into any grows yet, If i do harvest this, apart from a couple of Autos that should be ready soon ish? this would be the first harvest i've done, I know it's not huge and we aren't expecting a mass amount.

Should I leave it for another few weeks or harvest now?

AVG room temp. 18-24c, humidity around 60%? maybe, not 100% sure on that though

Soil is premixed 4 months of nutrients - I have repotted a few times before flowering so not too sure on what or how much nutrients are left but sofar for my first plant to get this far, im pretty happy.

Any help from anyone is much appreciated.

I do know that some water has drained to the bottom of the pot but that's only within the last couple of hours from the waterstar that is suppose to help keep the plant moist (not drain and empty lol, so assuming that it was dryer than i expected is the only reason i can think of for the water to have drained to the bottom so quick.

Presuming I worked IMGUR correctly, the link to the images is:: https://imgur.com/a/5TNBRi1

Thank you heaps to anyone who posts and helps me out with this

Really hard to tell from that picture what strain it is,
    and because of the blurry”ness. It’s a little hard to tell when to harvest. But from that I’ve picture, you have some weeks to go yet, in my opinion
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Thanks heaps captainwiese91 , if I can get better pics I'll upload new ones in next couple days , might have to dig out my tripod to get proper pics but thank you heaps for your comment I hope it does grow bigger but If that's all we get, then its all good .. I'm not in a rush so to speak, just don't want to miss the harvest period is all

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Honestly I don’t think it will get much bigger, but it’s looks good
        You took it from 12-12 light from the start ??

Know the feeling. When I started is was just happy to keep the plants alive. Now I have 25 plants and getting anxious if I don’t get enough in yields 😂😂🤦🏼

I'm happy to know I'm doing something right lol. Yeah I've had it living in windowsill since it sprouted. With nz coming into winter darkness comes in faster, so I'm letting it run its course naturally.

I'm waiting on a decarb unit to arrive so I think once that arrives I might see how it's doing, post an update with photos, get some advice and if it's good then time to harvest
      Thank you for the replies and help much appreciated.

Comment

Decarb unit ? Please explain 😁

Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Decarboxilation I believe he means - prelude to making cannabutter.

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea I know the term mate.
          But it sounded like a “machine” or an equipment to decarb?
          I’ve always use the oven. Just made 2 jars of trim-tee mixed with lemon and berry’s.
          Stoned as shit right now

Look up, Ardent Nova FX

If you want to decarb, how about going all out and baking with this.

I don't have any affiliations but sharing because ice purchased one, I'm waiting to receive to nz from usa.

Similar to MB2E but way better from what I can see, altho I have never used either machine, this looks top notch and I can't wait.

I'll share photos of harvest and unit when I get them if Nebula doesn't mind ?

Comment

Hey solsfl13 I'm about to lay down with the miracle of bagseed harvesting. The secret that absolutely no one knows about. Just us. Get me?

I began with bagseed and learned a poop group. Indicas have the relaxing effect, sativas are more the uppers. The link below showed me what I needed to know since I didn't know when to harvest, either. My first plants were grown as indicas, according to the pictures of trichomes in the link below. This last harvest I knew I was growing two indicas and two sativas. I let the indicas get the ambers, again, and let the sativas rest more with the clear and milky. This next grow is all indica dominant. Depending on my patience and stash, I'm going to harvest on the amber side as I like that high, more.

Check it out. You can customize how you want your bagseed to feel.
          Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Will ch2ck that soon as I'm done working. Cheers heaps for that link

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X