Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My hydroponic babies are stretching

Hey group,

I've had a few grows but this is the first time with autoflowering seeds and natural light indoors. Growing medium is coco coir and Vermiculite. Obviously, I've got a problem with these guys.
    Sorry, I don't remember what strain they are. I'm feeding them every day with half concentrate Grow Big in ph'd tap water.
    I planted them on June 28.
    What can I do to save these guys? I have a grow tent with lighting available if needed. I had three in one big pot...are they not liking each other?

I'd appreciate your feedback!

The Iowa Gal
    Attached Files

Natural light indoors? How's that set-up?(serious stretching for light) looks like its trying to get light from around a corner or something. Could be problem #1 How much water every day? Just need a ounce or two for seedlings. Starting three in one big pot isnt a problem as long as you separate them once growth starts...wait too long and their roots grow together...forever..lol They need more light, and closer.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

Howdy iowagal1728, The need MORE LIGHT! Add some CFL lamps or something or they will not survive.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

They need more light - they do not need any nutrients at this stage. After they establish roots then give them nutes.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Her only light source is I'll bet you on the left side and not very much of it. Water every day is to often and she will probably die if you continue especially with nutes on a baby girl that small. I've attached a link that is a tutorial for new growers it has allot of great info and if you're not new it still has allot of great info. Good luck

This easy tutorial explains how to grow cannabis indoors from seed to harvest. Learn how to take care of your plants with step-by-step instructions!
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X