Amnesia haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amnesia haze

I’m just about to harvest it’s my first time grow .. how are they looking what’s the best next steps
    Attached Files

Any advice would be really appreciated

Comment

Start checking your trichomes if you have a magnifier, I usually cut when 80% milky and 20% turning amber. If the trichs are right, cut, dry, cure, and enjoy!

If cut while trichs are clear or only slightly cloudy, you'll probably have headache bud that doesn't have proper potency. Too late with heavy amber color to most trichs will be a harsh smoke and kill the mood of bud that could have been much better, its somewhat of a delicate balance.

Comment

Looks like she has some time to go but it's hard to tell from this far off. Pistils should be 80%+ orange with some amber trich imo.

When did you switch to flower ? You know her usual flowering time is long at around 10 to 11 weeks right ? https://wayofleaf.com/cannabis/growi...-haze-cannabis

Nice fat buds, good job. Gives me high hope for my Amnesia Haze, hope she will live through the summer!
        Last edited by UnderGrower4; 07-08-2020, 06:05 PM.

Comment

That's a fine grow. Very nice job. Believe it or not with a little more time those buds will continue to bulk up. The leaves on the plant are getting pale but there is still some energy left in them to deliver. It's always nerve wracking deciding on when to pull the trigger and harvest. Like others have said here, keep your eyes on those trichomes. Check them over the entire plant because they seldom are uniform stem to stern. Hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor. Are you prepared for drying and curing? It can have a critical impact on final product. I've seen my own incredible harvests go down the tubes due to poor drying and curing techniques. It's one of the areas I really need to step up my game in. Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks all for your advice ... I’m going on holiday in 3 weeks and panicked so took the nervous decision to cut and hand them please see photos after 48 hours hanging ... have I dropped the ball or are they looking ok
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think these will disappoint you i would of done the same, look pretty darn nice from just seeing yellowing stem. Have fun!!

Looking good to me, try to make sure they dont dry out too much. Those are nice sized buds for sure!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X